STUNNING CARIBBEAN HOLIDAYS
Idyllic beaches and Caribbean spirit
This is the most special group of islands to visit. With its powder-soft sand, pure blue sparkling water and never-ending blue sky, the Caribbean is a slice of heaven perfect for all styles of holiday.
The Caribbean spirit is that everything is possible and nothing is too much trouble. Whichever island you choose you will not be disappointed. The people will welcome you with a broad smile, the service will be top class and you will be captivated by the whole experience.
We are lucky to have been here lots, more than anywhere else.
One of our favorite places to chill out.
Tailored Luxury Travel top five islands are:
- Grenada - one of the smaller islands, but beautiful things come in small sizes. Idyllic coves of powder-soft sand and the beautiful Caribbean sea.
- Barbados - if you are looking for dining out and about then the west coast is the place to be. Known as the cuisine capital of the Caribbean it has an abundance of 5* dining restaurants
- Antigua - this island is all about the beaches they are totally stunning so getting out and about is important here.
- St Lucia - it has such a lush tropical feel it is a mix of jungle and beach.
- The Bahamas - Nassau is more cosmopolitan and is a lively, fun place to stay. You can head out to the other islands for a different experience such as Sandals Emerald Bay where it is a more laid-back vibe.
Does this sound perfect?
Islands Full Of Charm
Each island has its own West Indies magical charm and experience. From lush tropical forests to waterfalls, gorgeous fishing ports and of course Rum and Reggae. There is something for everyone.
We have been to most of these destinations so can give you are own personal advice based on our experience of these truly wonderful islands.
Not sure which of the stunning Islands to visit?
- Antigua with its harbours, 365 stunning beaches, and an amazing choice of hotels mixed with creole charm.
- Barbados has it all: pristine beaches, stunning cuisine, hotels for all budgets.
- Jamaica with its waterfalls and lively fun spirit. Perfect to experience the ultimate chilled vibe.
- St Lucia is one of our favourites with its lush tropical forest, the Pitons giving a fantastic backdrop to the most gorgeous beaches.
- Grenada offers secluded, spectacular beaches and picturesque creole towns to create just the perfect mix.
- The Bahamas has the perfect slow pace of life, known for relaxing beaches and diving to its old shipwrecks and reefs teeming with tropical fish.
- Mexico has an eclectic mix of alluring beaches, Mayan Temples, Mexico City and of course exquisite food all served with fiery Latin passion plus, naturally, Tequila.
- Bermuda with its precious pink sand beaches, stunning blue sea. A mix of British colonial and island charm.
- Cuba offers a bit of everything as it emerges from isolation. Intriguing history and varied hinterland combine with palm tree-lined white sandy beaches and the sounds of salsa.
- The Cayman Islands is loved for its beach resorts and varied scuba and snorkeling opportunities. Also, the islands are home to diverse wildlife including endangered iguanas and rare seabirds.
There is a hotel to suit everyone from boutique local hotels to spa retreats and pure and utter 5* Luxury. We have them all. Where you are looking for Adult Only, All-Inclusive, Family holidays or Honeymoons we can suggest the perfect hotel for you.
Start your Caribbean Dream