ABOUT TAILORED LUXURY TRAVEL
OUR PASSION IS YOUR HOLIDAY
Holidays are so important, whether it is beach bliss or the adventure of a lifetime, we all need a holiday!
We have been extremely lucky in life to have travelled extensively for both pleasure and work.
On a personal note: travel has been a passion since I was a little girl where I dreamed of taking to the sky as an air stewardess.
There are so many places in the world to visit and we have been fortunate to visit some amazing places. Holidays are our passion and below are a few of the trips we have done.
- The Caribbean is a personal favourite. We have been fortunate enough to visit Barbados 5 times, and have also enjoyed trips to St Lucia, Antigua, Jamaica, and Tobago.
- The Indian Ocean provides fabulous holiday options and we have enjoyed both The Maldives and Mauritius as well as the culture and variety of Sri Lanka.
- Our multi-centre holidays include New York, Florida & Bahamas, Los Angeles, San Francisco & Hawaii, along with Brisbane and Sydney as well as Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- When mixing City and Beach while travelling east we can recommend Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket and Krabi as well as Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi.
- In the Middle East, we are experts having lived in the region for 11 years so if Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah, Doha, Egypt, Morocco, Oman or Jordan are on your list we have all the knowledge you need.
Beach holidays are one of our favourite holiday escapes. For us, the best beaches are in the Caribbean where you can wander on the soft sand and take some shade under a palm tree growing at an odd angle as if designed just to protect you from the beating sun. However, there is nothing like getting away from it all in The Maldives, with its super soft sand and amazing coral reefs it pushes the Caribbean very hard for the top spot in our opinion!
Experiencing all of the culture and history of the Middle East has to offer is amazing and of course the heat! Having been there in August it's hot hot hot.
Another favourite has been America. Being in New York attending Maddison Square Gardens to watch the New York Nicks was amazing! New Year's Eve in New York watching the ball drop was crazy fun, however, having gone to San Francisco and done the Alcatraz tour, I can vouch for the chilling feelings!.
Where next is our big question?